Monday, August 27, 2007

Murtha's "Salem Witch Trials" or Haditha Troops Condemened by Hacks in Congress

John Lilyea is smoked about the way our troops are dishonored and are used as cheap political pawns by politicians, especially by some morons in DC.

I wondered where Robin at Chickenhawk Express was hiding. I hadn’t heard
a peep from her since early Thursday. I was beginning to get worried. But then I
popped over there tonight and I see why - she’s written a legal brief that
should be enough to get the media indicted entitled “
They Indicted the Haditha Marines Without a Trial - Part I Newsweek“Â Please read it - truly a masterpiece. The best thing about it - it’s only Part I.
So am I.

People that automatically indict our troops as murderers, stupid, unemployable and worse are the lowest form of life in this country. Some names that come to mind would be Fulbright (act. Halfbright), Church, McGovern, Fonda, Pelosi, Kerry, Reid and most especially Black Jack Murtha. Murtha is referred to here as Mugger Murtha for his premature indictment of the Haditha Marines. Hell will have a special locale for Mugger.

My disdain for Murtha can be seen here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Take the time to write or send a little something to our troops. Take some more time and write your local media, if they aren't supportive, to tell them how ticked off your are about their lack of support.

Recap: Be an American. Don't act like Murtha.