Friday, March 09, 2007

Bravo!

Hello from Baghdad.

I and a Vietnam vet friend of mine have launched a new site,
AppealForCourage.org which allows
active duty military to (legally) tell Congress and the media that they should
support our mission, and that their criticism does hurt our morale while
emboldening our enemies.

This site is partly in response to the leftist site AppealForRedress [edit:
Grayhawk has more about this over at the
Mudville Gazette]. It was created by a big money group and given a free pass by the media. I don’t have any money for advertising, and I don’t expect the media to help.

If you folks could help publicize it in other websites and to your military
friends, I think we could get thousands of signatures and have an impact at this
crucial juncture in the war. Thank-you for your help.

V/r,LT Jason Nichols, USN
MNF-I, Baghdad



Murtha shames those in uniform.

h/t Signaleer