Republican members who have not endorsed or publicly backed McCain include Sens. Chuck Hagel (Neb.) and Jeff Sessions (Ala.) and Reps. Jones, Peterson, John Doolittle (Calif.), Randy Forbes (Va.), Wayne Gilchrest (Md.), Virgil Goode (Va.), Tim Murphy (Pa.), Ron Paul (Texas), Ted Poe (Texas), Todd Tiahrt (Kan.), Dave Weldon (Fla.) and Frank Wolf (Va.).
A short list of what is at stake:
1. The Supreme Court
2. 50+ million Afghani's & Iraqi's freedom at stake
3. Government and its bureaucracy out of control
4. The American family under attack
5. Syria, Iran, China, North Korea and the new
6. An education system that isn't educating
7. The War on Terror
And the 14 listed above want to help Democrats and Liberals. The encroachment of liberalism in America has been sometimes slow, but persistent in its growth in our nation and government. People such as these have assisted it every step of the way. They are not obstinate, they are obtuse. They're just better dressed Kucinichs.