Sunday, May 16, 2010

STUNNED! San Diego Upset With Arizona Because San Diego Called Arizona Racist

One has to love the thinking of the East Coast and the Left Coast.

San Diego is begging Arizonians, Zonies, not to misinterpret San Diego calling them racists. Oh, and please still come vacation in San Diego you racist pigs.

Some in Arizona canceling trips to S.D.

Outrage over local censure votes may be a misunderstanding
San Diego Councilwoman Donna Frye said she believes some Arizona residents are acting out of a misunderstanding.

“The City Council did not pass a resolution boycotting Arizona, and I would hope that the good citizens of Arizona understand that and will continue to visit San Diego,” Frye said.

School board President Shelia Jackson said that while she was disappointed to hear of people opting to stay away from San Diego, she doesn’t regret her vote.

“It’s sad that people would cancel their plans to come here in reaction to that, but I still think we did the right thing,” Jackson said. “Certainly, we know how important tourism is to San Diego, and it wasn’t my intent to impact the tourism trade.”

 As I taught my children, words have meaning and actions cause reaction. It's about time the PC police learn that when they spout off what they think is popular it will cause a reation, especially when it may be popular, but stupidly wrong..
 
I love San Diego, but I cannot conceive of why I would go there now. So, San Diego, you can plan on me taking my extended family elsewhere this year to a new and really nice resort. BTW, it isn't in California nor any of its fellow traveler states in the PC Brigade.