Thursday, December 20, 2007

Barack Goes oBAMa

In a sure sign that Obama knows he's toast and about to be thrown under the Clinton bus with Hillary's newest lovechild, Lil Johnnie Edwards, Barack started the 'I am such a fair guy, I'll name Republicans to my cabinet, just, you know, to show how fair I am' schtick that most liberals stoop to when they think their history.

Obama Says He'd Consider Arnold For His Cabinet

Barack Obama has often said he'd consider putting Repbulicans in his cabinet and even bandied about names like Sens. Dick Lugar and Chuck Hagel. He's a added a new name to the list of possible Republicans cabinet members - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Obama regularly says he would look to Republicans to fill out his cabinet if he was elected, but at a town hall event in Manchester, N.H., he was pushed to name names.
“It’s premature for me to start announcing my cabinet. I mean, I’m pretty confident. but I’m not all that confident. We still got a long way to go,” Obama said.


But then the GOP names started to flow.

In an unexpected show of strength, Obama stated his intention of throwing as many illegal immigrants in jail as possible by announcing a general pardon to make room for Romney's illegal alien gardener.

In answering a question on immigration, Obama said it would be impossible to lock all the illegal immigrants up, even if he wanted to.

“We'd clear out some of the prisons to make room for somebody who's a housekeeper at Mitt Romney's house,” he joked. “(He’s) an example of somebody who, 'Oh, we gotta be real tough. But my lawn, you know, is important.' "

With his acknowledgement of the importance of the landscape arts, Obama is also expected to pick up the endorsements of TruGreen ChemLawn and the Poopie Mulch's Best Excrement Fertilizer Association.