Friday, June 22, 2007

Redeploy to The Hague

Note to minion:
How are you today? I hope well. I am still finishing up a project and you know how things go with that. They think if they pay me that they should get something in return, like me working and producing something. After all, I am not Frankie Coleman.

To the point. Work, blog, work, blog, which will it be. Work wins. I like eating, so right now I have to be happy just reading other blogs. That's cool because I am being linked to some good ones.
The troops should support congress by sending them home

They may not know anything about war or the military (or much else for that
matter), but give congress credit. They are second to none when it comes to
spouting nonsensical gibberish. For those on the anti-war left, their gibberish
might be an exception to this rule, only because venomous malicious gibberish is
more pernicious than uninformed insincere pandering gibberish. The latest bout
of this idiocy comes in the form of those who want to support the troops by
bringing them home.

Scared to death of repeating the Vietnam mistake of being seen as anti-military, which they are, they have decided to support the troops without actually listening to what the troops say is support.

Imagine if parents today said “Our children are away at college. I worry for their safety. Let’s have them drop out of school so they can be safe at home.”


"uninformed insincere pandering gibberish". That pretty much wraps it up.

Read the rest at The Tigrrrr Express.

Thanks minion. Without you I'd be lonlier than Dennis Paul.