Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Murkowski Still Doesn't Get It, But Why Would've Anybody Thought Otherwise

Murkowski (D -as in Daddy's Seat-AK) speaking of Sarah Palin.


"I'm still her senator. I'm going to work hard to represent her too. We don't really have much of a relationship."
Murkowski represents everything wrong in DC for many reasons, but her arrogant calculation to defeat (probably) the duly nominated Republican candidate Joe Miller, her feeling of self-entitlement and her snotty cat scratching at her opponents tell me that she hasn't a clue.


As for leadership, few people of quality ever follow a leader that is so arrogant or insecure that they feel the need to puff themselves up by putting their opponents down. I wouldn't follow a leader such as that for any reason. I think we fought a war once about hereditary leadership. They thought they were invincible too, especially against rubes and nobodies. They got their ass kicked.