Monday, July 26, 2010

Michelle Puts On The Ritz In Marbella Spain

Michelle Obama to travel to Spain

"The First Lady will travel to Spain next week for a private, mother-daughter trip with longtime family friends. President Obama will not be joining this trip," the White House said in a statement.

According to the Obama's official schedule, the First Family will visit the disaster hit Gulf Coast in Florida for a weekend in August and will spend 10 days in the upscale northeastern resort island of Martha's Vineyard.


I've spent a lot of time on Martha's Vineyard. I loved it, especially the tips I got working as a busboy, then a waiter and finally the mother load as a bartender. My digs were a little less pricey as in, student housing.

This summer we're bagging the vacation completely to save against an economy that I believe will get worse as well as helping family members who are in school or are out of work.

I hope the Obama's enjoy their vacations, especially the 40 reserved rooms at the 5 star Hotel Villa Padierna.