Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BWAHAHAHA: Dodd Speaks Of Lying Blumenthal's Honor "Bump"

Having Chris Dodd speak of honor is kinda like hiring Satan to speak about ethics. Wait. Okay, whatever.

Dodd Defends Blumenthal, Calls Vietnam Row A 'Bump'

"Dick Blumenthal and I have known each other for almost 40 years, and I've always known him to be the most honorable of people," Dodd said, just outside his office. "And nothing I read says anything differently about Dick Blumenthal. He's going to be a great United States Senator in my view. He's been a terrific Attorney General. So this is a bump but frankly I think that he's handled it well and as I said, I've known him to be nothing but the most honorable of human beings in public life."

Dodd (D-Ireland), real estate expert who also happens to be a US Senator and sandwich maker is a stalwart of honor and integrity and if he says this is just a bump he is actually saying more about the voters in Connecticut than Blumenthal.