Monday, October 19, 2009

Movie 'Stars'

I found an interesting correlation this weekend. After watching the Ohio State Buckeyes refuse to play and then the New York Giants take a drubbing they deserved I decided to see if there were any movies on any of the 100's of channels I receive.

When pressing the 'info' button to get more information about a particular movie, I could see a 'star' rating for each movie.

The more 'stars' a movie had, I found, the more the movie sucked. I am talking so much suction that a 4 'star' movie sucked life right out of the room.

Upon investigation I found my best cinematic option was some Woody Allen movie. I would pluck my eyes and ears out before that option would be employed, so I decided to paint the ceiling trim again.

There was some good news. The Yankees won in the 13th (at 1:07 AM) and Kasey Kahn came in second and I finished the trim.