Friday, August 28, 2009

Lost Coins In The Cushions

Many times in the past, when the weekly net was a tad short for the cigars and barrels of single malt, I did what most conservatives do, I searched the cushions of mommy's couches and Barka-loungers. Then searching for more in the coin jars we all seem to have for gold coins, babbles and gems. More times than not, I didn't disappoint my old frat brothers for our weekly get-togethers to discuss hedging our funds and screwing the poor.

Well, now I'm going to go search my own since mother has passed and who knows, I might find some serious coin since I haven't vacuumed since I bought my couch and barka-lounger, especially in the lounge room and the private theater room. Lots of couches and chairs there. I don't think I've ever used the library that father stocked, but hey, I've got time on my hands and maybe I stuffed some money in one of the books.