Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nixon Review Clears Staff In Watergate Probe

Chicago plumber's union ecstatic over findings.

Obama review clears staff in Blagojevich probe
President-elect Barack Obama and a top aide have been interviewed by prosecutors investigating Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich, but an internal report released on Tuesday cleared them of any wrongdoing.
...

The report said Jarrett and strategist David Axelrod did not have any contact with Blagojevich or his office, while Dr. Eric Whitaker, an Obama family friend who was not a member of the transition team, was approached and asked for information by a member of the governor's circle -- unbeknownst to top Obama aides.

"No one in the Obama circle was aware of what was going on in the governor's office or in the governor's mind until such time as he was arrested," Craig said.

I know that this changes my mind! But then, I've always been a GoBama type of guy thus when I finally get my title to the Brooklyn Bridge via mail I am only going to make rich people pay tolls.