Sunday, March 02, 2008

Rookie Errors The Sign Of Hillary's Demise

Hillary loves me long time! Oh, the thrill, the passion and uh, the rookie political mistakes of it all.

This time Hillary's personal friend, Liberty Price, wanted me to remember to vote on Tuesday and then to return for the precinct convention at 6:30 PM because in Texas my vote is important, but so is the precinct convention....

Being that I live and vote in Ohio I am not sure what this means for me except maybe they want me to vote in Texas as well, in a Chicago style election. I'm game as long as they send me a ticket for me to get there and vote.

If so, I'd prefer to vote in San Antonio so I can visit the shrine of freedom, the Alamo and walk along the canal sampling food and watching the parade of people. Of course there is that whole honor thing about the fighters in the Alamo which may prevent me from voting for Hillary or any other Democrat, but what the heck, there really isn't any such thing as honor amoung thieves, but we could share some home made nacho chips and salsa enjoying watching success float down the river.