Sunday, March 16, 2008

Planned Parenthood's Racist Planning

This has to be one of the most disgusting things I have read and I read a ton.

Planned Parenthood Comfortable With Racially Motivated Abortion of Black Babies
The call to Idaho came in July to Autumn Kersey, vice president of development and marketing for Planned Parenthood of Idaho.

On the recording provided by The Advocate, an actor portraying a donor said he wanted his money used to eliminate black unborn children because "the less black kids out there the better."

Kersey laughed nervously and said: "Understandable, understandable. ... Excuse my hesitation, this is the first time I've had a donor call and make this kind of request, so I'm excited and want to make sure I don't leave anything out."
...
It is legal in Idaho for someone who makes a phone call to secretly tape it.

PP was comfortable in obtaining the racist money. They got uncomfortable when caught.

Planned Parenthood is neither. Their work is the purposeful murder of unborn babies, but leave it to the left to make horrid tragedy even more horrid.