Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Peter Kirstein, a Thoroughly Modern Moron

Now this is a smack down. COB is the man.

Pete is very intelligent, no doubt in my mind:

SiCKO is one of the greatest movies in the history of cinema. It ranks with Citizen Kane, Apocalypse Now and On the Waterfront as an epic masterpiece.

...

These are “fellow Americans” who have to stitch their own wounds; these
are our neighbors that have to flee to Canada or France to receive basic health
coverage. Peter Kirstein July 4th, 2007


Last time I checked, getting stitches here in bad 'ole America was a tad cheaper than a ticket to France. And a drive to Canada. Whatever.

Vladimir Putin, the courageous and bold president of the Russain Federation, has responded to the 60th anniversary of the Stalin Purges. This has been another Churchillian moment for the emerging spokesperson for the oppressed peoples of the Earth. Peter Kirstein June 24th, 2007

Oppressed peoples of the earth? I get depressed that professors still today can't figure out who is oppressing who. Churchill, if alive, would bitchslap Pete.

Oh, that's right. The U.S. is an "imperialist force" subjugating the world so NASCAR can hold races for ignorant hillbillies in the south. That is part of Rove's oil for grits vote program.

Nothing gets past good 'ole Pete. He's a sharp one, he is.

UPDATE: I referred to "without AAA" in e-mail to cadet. Some have deliberately misquoted me in saying I was criticising attacking nations with AAA. It would make no sense. other than that, feel free to disagree with me.

This was not so in the screen shot of the e-mail you sent (that was my reference point), but I do give you large kudos for being polite.