Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bully Beats on Wimp Over Iraq, Both Lose

Mr. James Webb showed his talent for working with his peers while remaining stenatorial in his normal practice of brow beating.
Tempers flare on Iraq

"Why don't you go look at the polls, Lindsey, instead of the seven or
eight people that are put in front of you when you make your congressional
visit?"


Webb is an amoral ass. He is also a semi-intellectual moron. Polls? Might as well be Poles. Allen gave him the seat by being one seat down the food chain.

Why are Democrats so afraid of beating the terrorists in Iraq. Better put, why do they want to lose?

Webb is nothing more than a school yard bully. My sister would have kicked him in the .......

UPDATE: Oh yeah, I've had e-mail. My little sister is about four years older than me and a total, absolute pistol and I love her unto death. At a threatening 5'2", she can kick the air out of whatever soccer ball you want to put in front of her. You wanna play field hockey? You will lose. She is that good.

And that deadly. I know.