Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid and Then There are School Administrators

Why aren't parents, PTAs, and citizens bitch-slapping school administrations and boards nationwide for being just plain stupid or for foisting their stupid political ideas on our children?

VIA Never Yet Melted

Toy Soldiers Disarmed in California

Cole McNamara and Austin Nakata, 11-year-old buddies who share an interest in all things military, said they put the toys on their hats to support American troops in Iraq.

“I was kind of mad because they just went over and clipped them off and didn’t say anything about it,” Austin said.


I used to work for a cigarette manufacturer in their government relations department. My then 5 year old daughter told her class what I did on the school's "career day" that was "to better acquaint students with each other". The teacher, a virulent anti tobacco activist, informed the class and my daughter that I was a mass murderer. My daughter ran home in tears. Soon after the teacher left the superintendent's office in tears. And fired.
Susan Liberati, an assistant superintendent, said she believes “the
principal has interpreted district policy accurately, and we support her in
that.”

I don't care if these people are stupid or patsys. I'd fire this whole lot. Period.
Susan Liberati, an assistant superintendent, said she believes “the principal has interpreted district policy accurately, and we support her in that.”

Clipping the ends of toy guns on toy soldiers. How incredibly juvenile. What an insult to their aspirations.