Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Want The President To Fail!!

As the leader of the Democrat Party, Lizardhead, James Carville wanted the President of the United States to fail. What a disloyal SOB. I hope the media really jumps on his back and politicians recoil in horror.

Flashback: Carville Wanted Bush to Fail

On the morning of Sept. 11, 2001, just minutes before learning of the terrorist attacks on America, Democratic strategist James Carville was hoping for President Bush to fail, telling a group of Washington reporters: "I certainly hope he doesn't succeed."

Carville was joined by Democratic pollster Stanley Greenberg, who seemed encouraged by a survey he had just completed that revealed public misgivings about the newly minted president.

"We rush into these focus groups with these doubts that people have about him, and I'm wanting them to turn against him," Greenberg admitted.


The pollster added with a chuckle of disbelief: "They don't want him to fail. I mean, they think it matters if the president of the United States fails."

I need to get my ears cleaned because I haven't heard any gnashing of teeth over Little Jimmy Bob, the ragin' Cajun from nowhere.