Friday, September 05, 2008

Oprah Is Playing The Women Of America For Fools

A lot of people have talked about Oprah refusing to have Gov. Sarah Palin on her show. (From The Drudge Report) Now Oprah has released a state of explanation:

"The item in today's Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my show. At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidates. I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over."

How unfortunate that Oprah thinks her audience stupid. I do not watch the show, but I have heard good things about it from women with whom I am friends. These friends smirk when told about Oprahs point of view and rightfully so because Oprah is now part of the media, is black like Obama and is playing her audience like fools circling her Maypole.

Palin appearing would make her part of the campaign? Yeah, like she isn't in Obama's campaign up to her armpits. Obama's appearance was a campaign appearance. Oprah's endorsement of Obama is just as much campaigning for him as that appearance and the appearance Oprah made on his behalf.

Oprah is too smart by half on this one which is surprising for a person that has appeared so savvy. Maybe she now has so much money she she feels she can roll the dice for the whole thing on behalf of Obama or maybe she doesn't care. Whichever.

Making your audience appear foolish is a dumb idea, especially doing so by connivance and two faced bald lying.