Friday, September 05, 2008

Obama Still Against Surge That Worked, Can't Anticipate Thinking...Differently

Obama, in an anticipated moment he could envision in front of the camera, might have written these words just for Bill and the interview.

Anticipation:
And I tell you how easy it feels to be with you
And how right your arms feel around me
But I, I rehearsed those lines just late last night
When I was thinkin' about how right tonight might be

On FOX
I think that the surge has succeeded in ways that nobody anticipated,” Obama said while refusing to retract his initial opposition to the surge. “I’ve already said it’s succeeded beyond our wildest dreams.”

"Nobody anticipated"? Once again Obama shows his ignorance of governance and military planning which is a key part of the job he wants.

Liberals raked Petraeus and Bush over the coals precisely because they did anticipate the outcome and success of the surge. "General Betyrayus" and "McBusHitler" were terms the leftists bandied about then, but they seem ignorant of the possibilities of Obama being "Iraq Barack" and just too McStupid to be president.