Friday, May 09, 2008

Peter Kurgman, PhD X 3 - Caricature Of?

Someone has done a masterful job of creating the ultimate professor of love who hates all that do not share his love which is why he loves his PhD candidate, Kathy.

Professor Peter Kurgman, PhD, PhD, PhD
Age: 58
Gender: Male
Astrological Sign: Cancer
Zodiac Year: Ox
Industry:
Education
Occupation:
Full Professor of many disciplines
About Me
People say they are fortunate to know me, as my gifted insights are relentlessly instructive. Of course, as an accomplished polymath, I can speak authoritatively about anything...but my biggest goal in life is to apply my expansive mind to make The Earth a more compassionate place. I have three Ph.D's!
Interests
Progressive Economics
Social Justice
Policy Prescriptions
Recycling
Boycotting Wal-Mart
Favorite Movies
Farenheit 911
Paradise Now
Munich
Brokeback Mountain
Roger & Me
Bowling for Columbine
I Am Cuba
Favorite Books
Dude Where's My Country
Are Men Necessary?
Bushworld
The Great Unraveling
Che: A Memoir by Fidel Castro
Stupid White Men
Downsize This!
The Boondocks Treasury
Crashing the Gate
The Official Farenheit 911 Reader
Blogs

Blog Name
Team Members
Professor Kurgman, PhD., PhD., PhD.

Professor Phd, PhD, PhD has been blogging since January of 2006 and has won my heart as the penultimate liberal. In real life he is...?