Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Philogynist Presidential Candidate Has Experience

Elton John: 'To hell with them'

Inside, Bill Clinton introduced his wife, thanked the packed house for contributions to keep the race going, and asked for more, to shouts of "We miss you, Bill."

"If you know anybody who didn’t come here tonight who could send some money over the Internet …," he said."What I want you to know is, I’m still standing," Hillary told the crowd. I believe that this country is worth fighting for, so we’re talking our campaign to Pennsylvania and to all the states that haven’t voted."

Elton John was a bit edgier:"I never cease to be amazed at the misogynist attitude of some of the people in this country," he said. "I say to hell with them."

Geez, lov'em or hat'em, they can't live without them.