Friday, February 09, 2007

Jews equal bad weather cycles

Ellen Goodman, who I thought must have retired, came back into my life with this article just to prove she hasn't gotten any smarter than when I had to read her for my work in DC. That was back when the earth was still cooling.

Ms. Goodman has never really been heavy on logic and smarts, but she has always towed the party line. In short, a good apparatchik.
I would like to say we're at a point where global warming is
impossible to deny. Let's just say that global warming deniers are now on a
par with Holocaust deniers, though one denies the past and the other denies
the present and future.

I find this completely odious on its face value, but more so in that Ms. Goodman cheapens the lives lost in the Holocaust by comparing their history to a pseudo science, invented to make a profit and win elections through fear, in an attempt give her vacuous thoughts depth and gravity.

Shame on you Ms. Goodman.

Shame.