Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Madam Pelosi Miffed Over Ground Zero Mosque Opposition, Wants Americans Investigated

Madam Nana is miffed. She wants the Ground Zero Mosque built so we can see what's in it. To those ugly Americans that say it is legal to build there, but question the reasons why it is being built there and also question the the tin ear of Muslims, Madam Nana says she will investigate where they're getting the money to "gin" up this outrage. I have no doubt that Madam Nana will find Nazis underneath it all. Well, Nazis and right wing nuts, but she digresses.

Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition

I do have an admission, I am opposed to the Ground Zero Mosque. Now that I am being investigated should I have all my paychecks, coin purses and past tip jars available for the perusal of Nana's pink booted thugs?

Interesting fact: I googled "Is Pelosi stupid? and Google found About 1,270,000 results (0.22 seconds)

UPDATE: Yid With Lid ( a great site, go read it) has a great post on this story with a follow up concerning Madam Nana trying to take her dog of a comment on a walk aback.