Saturday, July 10, 2010

Harvard Schmarvard Lies And Spies

While attending Ohio State Medical School my father was given the suggestion that he should attend Harvard Med so as to be challenged more. After a term at Harvard he appeared back at OSMS and announced that if he wanted to fix noses and "asses" he would have originally gone to Harvard. He was welcomed back with open arms and graduated at the top of his class. He thought Harvard a tick off by half. When he reattached fingers and such, in the 1960's, his patients thought him spot on.

That leavesHarvard. The nation’s premier Ivy League U.S. president mass-production facility has yet to yank the degree it bestowed on Russky spy Andrey Bezrukov, who was presenting as “Donald H. Heathfield,” a dead Canadian, when handed his sheepskin in 2000.

Years ago as a young man and before my father died, he made me promise that I would not attend Harvard. I promised. I never had the heart to admit later, at the appropriate age, that Harvard had less use for me than I for it. Yale and Princeton wanted me. I had other ideas. I believe it was a win-win-win-win for all.

Did you know that students at Harvard protested, actually rioted, against our revolution against England? 'Nough said.

Lies and spies and Harvard. English Prep. Inbred. Degrees. Bought. Sold.

A normal display of shameful behavior served in quadrants, no doubt. Makes it more palatable when served arrogantly cold. Meter, my good man is the basic. Then logic, passion and restraint. Possibly, then truth.