Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Clownish Boorishness of Joe Klein

It is pretty obvious to practically everybody that Joe Klein is smug. Most can't comprehend why.

His latest ode to Obama is filled with so many falsehoods that it cannot be taken for anything other than a service rendered for future payment.

The Health Care Summit
Shame on me. I was elsewhere yesterday and missed the health care summit. I'm catching up now, and the tea leaves seem to indicate that Obama came out well ahead of the Republicans.

Klein's seeming hatred for all that is not he is a hatred that spews forth in vile terms, cloaked in his smugness, and outright lies in my opinion.

Yes, It's Racism...but it's Complicated
And even though the teabaggers' pinched , paranoid sensibilities are now being stoked by Boss Rush and the leaders of the Republican party, I take comfort in this: the racists and nativists have always been with us, and they have always lost. They will lose this time, too.

Klein has become a parody and is an embarrassment to his shareholders in the once proud Time corporation. Of course, if I were a shareholder I would immediately sell for something more profitable and less odious. Like Porta Potties.