Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Lone Republican - Holly Robichaud

If you haven't already you should be reading or following The Lone Republican on Twitter.

The Lone Republican is Holly Robichaud of the Boston Herald. I know Holly and have worked with her and I know I'm in for a real fight when Holly leads the charge, but then it is easier because I know Holly has my back.

Having lived part of the year or in Massachusetts pretty much all of my life I am fully aware of her thoughts of being a lone Republican. That said, Holly has not only been part of the establishment, she has shaken up that establishment and has won more "specials" and other elections than anybody else in the state.

Holly is a state and local as well as a big picture expert. Currently, she smells Coakly's blood in the water. I've sent a donation to Scott Brown and you can do so HERE.

If you like no-nonsense reviews of politics, you'll make her a constant read. I do.