Sunday, October 11, 2009

Graham & Kerry Are Trade And Cap. Why Do We Elect Clowns?

Lindsey "I'm McCain's best friend" Graham and John "Did you know I was in Vietnam" Kerry.

Putz and Putzer have joined hands to tax us even more to protect that which doesn't need protection for the good of all people that don't want the bad Cap and Trade bill.

Is a circus missing two clowns? If so, they've been found.

Sen. Lindsey Graham working with Sen. John Kerry on climate bill
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina publicly announced his support for climate legislation on Sunday in an op-ed column with Democratic Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts.

"Our partnership represents a fresh attempt to find consensus that adheres to our core principles and leads to both a climate change solution and energy independence," the two senators wrote in The New York Times. "It begins now, not months from now — with a road to 60 votes in the Senate."

I'm not sure how liberals in Massachusetts feel about their John F'ing Kerry hanging out with a South Carolina cracker, even though that cracker has more natural blue blood than Kerry can marry or rent, but I am pretty sure that South Carolinians don't like their boy buddying up with a faux snob married to a faux snob.

I knew that Kerry has never had any 'core values', but I thought Graham might have a few rattling around in the dusty background.

Though neither represent me, the fact that Graham, as a members of the 'club', can so easily sell us out with Kerry makes me want to take a shower. Besides, clowns always scared me.