Monday, October 19, 2009

Emanuel, Axlerod, Obama Hate FOX, Now People Love FOX

Good job Rahm and Axlerod, FOX News viewership is up 20%.

Could you guys advise Obama to slip a line into a speech saying just how horrible this blog is. If so, I hoping to double my readers to 4. Just a little phrase like, "the blog Invincible Armor is uglier than my wife's wardrobe."

That would be a huge boost because I would then publicly denounce you as blegging for support and your numbers would rise dramatically as you call me a Nazi or a racist for my comments and I retort that Emanuel stinks like the fish he sends people, you call me misinformed and I call you a typical liberal and on and on.

Who knows, you could get your numbers back up to 46% or 47% and I could hit the blogosphere's mother load and get better numbers than 'Quilting in Siberia."

Hey Axlerod, you bald tubby momma's boy, Rahm's bad mouthing you to Obama behind your back saying you're just *&#$!%^ things up with FOX.

There, I started it. Come on guys, just go for it.