Friday, November 09, 2007

Sure I Believe You

News of interest from Drudge

Los Angeles Police Plan to Map Muslims..., Anger... Don't like it? Clean up your own damned house then. It ain't our people who are cowardly murderers of innocent people and acting like crazies from Hell.

Hollywood is casualty of war as movie-goers shun Iraq films... Gee, I guess Vietnam II isn't working out.

Blowing Marijuana smoke into face leads to murder... hit six or seven times with yoga stick Yoga, not Yoda, will kill ya.

Waitress Stands by Claim: 'Why would I lie about not getting a tip?' Hillary, you're a cheapskate. Don't be a lying cheapskate.

ROVE: PELOSI'S HOUSE IN A MESS... My Mama always said, "If they can't even clean..."

Bill: Hillary will win White House by 'a pretty good margin'... Yeah, I play the lottery every week also and I lose every week as well.

Witness: OJ may not have been aware of guns in robbery... Yeah, what's her name may not have been aware of the knife either. At first.

Senators Gloat of Pork Spending... Oink, Oink!