Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wannabe Chairman Short Meets Dictator Tall, Assad Kucinich

US Democratic hopeful Kucinich meets Assad, blasts Bush

"I feel the United States is engaging in an illegal occupation ... I
don't want to bless that occupation with my presence," he said in an interview
in Lebanon, after visiting Syria. "I will not do it."


Doing for America what he did for Cleveland.
“Strength through Peace is vastly different from the dead end
neo-conservative ‘Peace through Strength’ doctrine which attempts to
legitimatize unilateralism, first strike and preemption. I want President Assad
to know that our congress and our nation has people who believe in direct
engagement.”

Building peace through betrayal, one dictator at a time. Next stop Tehran?

Peace on brother. Farm out, you weasel.