Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Elizabeth & John Edward's New Neighbor

Chapel Hill Welcome Wagon

WTF TV and Radio is reporting that Monty Johnson is selling his "slummy" property to Ricky Dale Pitts and his neice Ricki Dale Pitts for a reported $1,300 and 536 1/2 pounds of Green Stamps.



The obviously pregnant Mrs. Pitts stated the price was more than they should spend, but "I am so excited I'm gonna (sic) invite Johnny and Beth Edwards to my baby shower. We're gonna (sic) fix up the trailer and clean it and everything. I'm sure they wail (sic) come when they find out we're fixin to vote Democrap. Wail (sic), at least when I'm old enough. We're lookin (sic) to have that Imus guy do the DJing and Ricky is fixin (sic) a baby pig".

Mr. Ricky Pitts stated moving day is as soon as they can borrow a vehicle that runs.

Mr. Johnson is planning to take the proceeds from the sale and "move to a more better neighborhood".