Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Ohio Rejects Obama And His Liberals

Driehaus - gone - expected
Kilroy - gone -expected
Boccieri - gone - expected

BONUS!!!!!!!

Wilson - gone - Ohio River regains its senses

DOUBLE BONUS

Lil Zack - gone

BUMMER

Boehner did not remember Paula Nowakowski who for years made him successful. In his moment of victory his non-mention of her is wrong. Totally wrong. Incredibly wrong.

Who forgot to wear their Red Wings lapel button. Double Bummer.

Those who loved her remember. Those who just said so, probably don't.

CORRECTION: An emailer accused me of being a traitor. I like Boehner, a lot. I am incredibly happy Ohio came to its senses this night, but I never forget who helped the cause. Paula Nowakowski did more for others and the cause than any one person I know. That humbles my expectations of myself.

Isn't this fun? That's what I heard from Paula later than others quitting working. We got there early and stayed late, went for drinks and fun and were back at work earlier than others. Then we did it again and again. Good Lord what fun, what work, what pressure and what reward.

I always remembered who brung me to the dance. Thanks Mike.

Paula would be giggling right now. And so are you. That's good.

A good night had by all.